Sunday, November 17, 2019

Last Warm-water day of 2019

Partridge Run 

As the crisp, cold, morning on a Saturday alerted me I realized, I didn't have much time left. Winter was coming. I aligned my senses. I thought about my plans... I had none that pressing. I went back into the house and asked my wife if I could go fishing. She said yes. She almost always says yes but I feel less guilt if I have approval. I grabbed my recently purchased belly boat and was off.

Image result for caddis belly boat

A steal at $85.00


Tubbs Pond in all its splendor. This was the reason I purchased the belly boat.


This fish was a bit Crappie. (He he)


A colored up Perch.


A PJ (Pike Junior) on the fly. Chain pickerel are too much fun!


I had no water craft before this trip. I had a feeling the other side would be good but its closed off due to trees, weeds, and a deep shoreline. I had been planning to get to the other side for the past 2 years. As I finally started paddling (kicking) back to the dock to end my season; I couldn't believe that for $85.00 this was possible. Better late than never.


The fly that caught most of the fish that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment